Swim with the whalesharks of Oslob and have a refreshing dip at Kawasan Falls.
Colloquially called "butandings", whale sharks are one of the largest animals in the world today. In this tour, you'll get to marvel at the presence of these enormous creatures that thrives in the waters of Oslob in South Cebu. You may also participate in feeding the whale sharks and discover other marine treasures in the area.
After your breathtaking experience with the butandings, we'll take you to the eye-candy that's Kawasan Falls. Here, you can take a dip in the icy cold blue waters or get on a raft to get closer to the ravishing waters.
What are you waiting for? Book this tour now and tick off one of your bucket lists.
Pick up time: 3:00 AM
Philippine Regular Holidays Subject to 10% Surcharge
Safety and Travel Health Requirements: All persons prior to entering the province through its major ports of entry must complete safety travel protocols:
HEALTH & HYGIENE GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS DURING THE TOUR
1. Submit Filled up Health Declaraton Form.
2. Wear face mask and face shield during the tour.
3. Body temperature check will be conducted upon pick up.
A person with a temperature above 37.6 degree celsius and exhibiting influenza like illness
such as fever, cough, colds and sore throat shall not be allowed to join the tour.
4. Always sanitize hands before entering the vehicle.
5. Strictly follow seat plan. No changing or rotation of seats.
6. Maintain physical distancing of at least one meter apart at all times.
7. Strictly no physical contact with the guide, driver and other guests.
8. Stay away from other crowds.