Have a fun day at the seas of Oslob and Moalboal as you get upclose with South Cebu's abundant marine life and creatures.
Marvel at the presence of whale sharks that thrives in the waters of Oslob in South Cebu. Colloquially called "butandings", whale sharks are one of the largest animals in the world today. In this tour, you may participate in feeding the whale sharks and discover other marine treasures in the area.
Discover the breath-takingly abundant marine life in Moalboal and get to swim with the turtles and fishes in Pescador Island, Turtle Point and experience Sardines Run.
What are you waiting for? Book this tour now and tick off one of your bucket lists.
Philippine Regular Holidays Subject to 10% Surcharge
Safety and Travel Health Requirements: All persons prior to entering the province through its major ports of entry must complete safety travel protocols:
HEALTH & HYGIENE GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS DURING THE TOUR
1. Submit Filled up Health Declaraton Form.
2. Wear face mask and face shield during the tour.
3. Body temperature check will be conducted upon pick up.
A person with a temperature above 37.6 degree celsius and exhibiting influenza like illness
such as fever, cough, colds and sore throat shall not be allowed to join the tour.
4. Always sanitize hands before entering the vehicle.
5. Strictly follow seat plan. No changing or rotation of seats.
6. Maintain physical distancing of at least one meter apart at all times.
7. Strictly no physical contact with the guide, driver and other guests.
8. Stay away from other crowds.