- 2 years old & below – Free of Charge
- 3-6 years old – 50% from the adult rate
- 7 years old above – Adult rate will apply
Christmas, New Year and Good Friday is subject to Php 1500.00 Surcharge
IMPORTANT: No Island Hopping Trip on May 15 & June 24 as this dates are holidays in Pamilacan Island.
Safety and Travel Health Requirements: All persons prior to entering the province through its major ports of entry must complete safety travel protocols:
- Negative RT-PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to date of flight.
- Pre-booked accommodation at a DOT/Panglao LGU-accredited establishment.
- Travel itinerary of arriving guest.
- Registration in the Province of Bohol website at tourism.bohol.gov.ph for the issuance of individual QR code.
- Registration in the Municipality of Panglao website at panglaolgu.gov.ph for the issuance of letter of acceptance.
- Note that age limit is lifted for senior citizens and minors traveling to Bohol.
- For those who want to avail of tours, only pre-booked tours via DOT-accredited transport and tour provider will be allowed.
- All arriving domestic tourists must visit tourism.bohol.gov.ph and be informed on the necessary information, procedures, and instructions regarding their travel. A personal QR code will be assigned upon registration which should serve as an electronic ID, to be scanned whenever entering establishments and sites and for contact tracing purposes.
- Set and confirm your hotel booking from accommodation establishments located in the Municipalities of Panglao or Dauis with a Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO) from DOT or the Ultimate Bohol Experience (UBE) seal from the Provincial Government. Make sure to carry with you an electronic copy of your travel documents especially your QR code as it will be scanned upon entrance and exit to establishments and sites.
- Tourists are advised to pre-arrange their transfer through accredited tourist transport services from their point of entry to their booked DOT-accredited accommodation establishment.
- Strictly comply with the minimum health and safety standards being implemented in the province at all times such as wearing of face masks and face shields, frequent handwashing or sanitizing, and practicing social distancing.
- Tourist must present a copy of their negative RT-PCR test result (taken 72 hours prior to travel) upon check-in or a signed undertaking to take an RT-PCR test upon arrival provided that tourist will undergo strict quarantine until negative test result is released.
- In case you do not receive your booking confirmation 24 hours after payment, you may send us a message thru our Contact Us page.
- Completion of Safety and Travel Health Requirements.
- Present your printed or e-confirmation voucher to the guide/coordinator.
- Tour is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Tour maybe rebooked at least 7 working days prior to tour date subject to tour availability or rate increase.
- Failure to arrive on the day and time specified on the voucher forfeits the tour.
- In case of force majeure, re-booking is possible but subject for approval of local tour provider.
- Unless tour is fully paid, rate may change without prior notice.
- Local Government Unit may collect additional fees upon arrival at the island.
- For other queries, message GoPinas thru Contact Us page.