Snorkel and swim with the whale sharks of Oslob and conquer the multi-layer cascade of Aguinid Falls in Samboan.
Colloquially called "butandings", whale sharks are one of the largest animals in the world today. In this tour, you'll get to marvel at the presence of these enormous creatures that thrives in the waters of Oslob. You may also participate in feeding the whale sharks and discover other marine treasures in the area.
If you're lucky, you may visit Tumalog Falls to cool down and be refreshed. This will be subject to season as there are times that the waterfalls does not have ample water.
Fall in love with Aguinid Falls and its pristine and lush surroundings and majestic rock formations. It is the most refreshing way to explore nature when in the town of Samboan. The trek to the waterfalls is adventure-filled, involving a lot of jumping, climbing ropes and navigating through knee-deep waters. Aguinid Falls is connected to Tambo River, which is rich in calcium, giving it a slightly green hue.
This tour includes a delectable lunch to be served at a local restaurant near Aguinid Falls.
Book this tour and discover what Oslob is about, other than its whale sharks, and enjoy one of the best waterfalls in Cebu!
Pick up time: 3:00 AM
Philippine Regular Holidays Subject to 10% Surcharge
Safety and Travel Health Requirements: All persons prior to entering the province through its major ports of entry must complete safety travel protocols:
HEALTH & HYGIENE GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS DURING THE TOUR
1. Submit Filled up Health Declaraton Form.
2. Wear face mask and face shield during the tour.
3. Body temperature check will be conducted upon pick up.
A person with a temperature above 37.6 degree celsius and exhibiting influenza like illness
such as fever, cough, colds and sore throat shall not be allowed to join the tour.
4. Always sanitize hands before entering the vehicle.
5. Strictly follow seat plan. No changing or rotation of seats.
6. Maintain physical distancing of at least one meter apart at all times.
7. Strictly no physical contact with the guide, driver and other guests.
8. Stay away from other crowds.